VCDS HEX-V2 Enthusiast
- USB Interface -
- Limited # of Vehicles - Established by VIN number (3 or 10 - Please specify)
- VAG models 1995 to current -
New, universal replacement for our previous KII, MicroCAN & HEX-CAN series of interfaces. Includes a VCDS software license and the interface you need to connect to tour VW/Audi Group vehicles. Limited to either 3 or 10 different vehicles (managed by VINs), this interface and VCDS software turns Windows PCs into a powerful diagnostic tool for the Do It Yourself Enthusiast.
- Fully licensed for VCDS software, acts as the key to unlock the software, no additional software purchase required
- VAG model year coverage: 1995 - Current model year (including 2016/2017)
- Fast Operation - faster on CAN based models than our older generation wired products
- New improved car side connector increases durability and life
- New improved detachable/replaceable robust USB A to USB B cable, with a screw strain relief. USB wire has been improved to be more flexible, more durable.
- Incorporates all new design electronics with a new microcontroller to allow future expansion of capabilities
- Enhanced indicator lamps for wide visibility by the user
- not compatible with Routan or Crafter vans
- A 1.5 GHZ dual core processor with 1 Gb of RAM and Windows 7 or newer (Windows 7 through 10, but not RT) with an available USB 2.0 (or higher) port. Use a machine robust enough to properly support the operating system. Windows running inside a Virtual Machine (for example on a Mac) is not supported. usb-req
- Support for product installation and problems with the product itself is available via telephone or e-mail.
- Support for vehicle diagnosis and help on the vehicle is available via our paid support function on the telephone or for free to our registered users via our forum or e-mail.
- Please Note:
No software or printed documentation is shipped with this product. Software and documentation must be downloaded from the Ross-Tech web site.