NOT FOR EXPORT. GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
Lubro Moly Diesel Purge - 500ml
Diesel Purge contains a mixture of agents with powerful cleaning properties. The special additives guarantee corrosion protection and increase ignition performance (Cetane number).
Improved starting, idling, response and acceleration. Reduction in engine noise and injector clatter. Reduction in visible smoke (particles) and other exhaust pollutants. Improvement in fuel economy, reduction of break-downs and repairs. An excellent preparation for the smog checks (cleans up the exhaust).
- Cleans fuel systems
- Breaks down deposits in injectors
- Improves the ignition performance (cetane number) of diesel fuel
- Prevents partial-load knocking
- Protects against corrosion
- Guarantees optimum combustion
- Increases operational reliability and economy
- Designed and formulated for simple on-the-engine cleaning of clogged injectors and for restoring good performance.
- Contains a high level of detergents to unclog the injectors and to restore the right fuel spray pattern.
- Raises the fuel ignitability (Cetane number) for an immediate improvement of acceleration, lowering of exhaust smoke and power response.
Fill the fuel filter up with Diesel Purge when doing filter replacement, put the rest in tank. Add to diesel fuel according to the inspection intervals.
Unclip the fuel pipe and immerse the end in the Diesel Purge. Close the fuel return pipe or feed that into the Diesel Purge. Start the engine and allow the engine to run at different speeds with the Diesel Purge unmixed. After the cleaning process, assemble the vehicle's system. In extreme cases, repeat the cleaning procedure if necessary).
LiquiMoly products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of LiquiMoly product will not void your vehicle's factory warranty