BACK IN STOCK AND SHIPPING!!!!
- Unique design elegantly packages 16" runners to each intake port fed from a common, large volume plenum.
- Matching turbo inlet pipe included which runs inboard of intake runners.
- Runners angled for each intake port to maximize charge air velocity and torque.
- Aluminum construction with black powedercoat finish.
- Full custom matching silicone for turbo inlet pipe.
- 90 silicone from upper charge air pipe to intake manifold included, trim to fit stock ALH, BEW, and most aftermarket upper charge air pipes.
- Turbo inlet pipe clamps, charge air clamps included with full install kit.
- Incompatible with EGR and EGR cooler (cooler delete kit and block plate(s) not included).
- Fitment confirmed for North American spec. Golf, Jetta, and Jetta Wagon; generation 4 (MK4, MKIV, A4). New Beetle fitment not confirmed.
From the KERMA TECH after Testing on his 210whp Mk4 Golf compared to his PD150 intake
There is more power. The engine seems to rev more freely. Smoke at WOT is WAY down.
EGT is down at part throttle. There is a hill on my way to work that I normally run on cruise control at 60mph in 5th. EGT is running 1350-1400F at the top. After LRI install EGT at the top was 1200F. Keep in mind that I'm comparing to a full PD150 inlet set airbox to turbo.
This product fits