New for 2015!!
Available with our Calibration Service and HotSwap Program!
Direct Replacement for the: BoschDSLA 150P 706 -BOSCH 0433175150
Direct Replacement for the: BoschDSLA 150P 672 -BOSCH 0433175139
This is the Smoke fix replacement nozzle that replaced the Recalled nozzles under the 1999 Smoke Fix Recall (Obsolete):
Bosch DSLA 150P 442 -BOSCH 0433175072
Bosch DSLA 150P 357 -BOSCH 0433175058
Flow Data: ORIGINAL FACTORY FLOW NOZZLES
Supports Power Outputs from: 90hp
Our Calibration Service is available for these injectors as well
!!! New Design for 2015 !!!
About Stock Flow Nozzles:
-Due to the very slow flow rates of OEM type nozzles, flow settings higher than Stage III will not be set due to excessive EGTs measured at the turbo.
-Fuel economy due to emissions was not a primary concern from the factory, slowing injection and reducing NOx was, thus fuel economy with this type of nozzle will never be optimized. In cases where maximum fuel economy is needed we strongly urge selecting a DLC 520 which will net between a 4-6 mpg gain due to the much improved injection window that nozzle can provide.
- Works perfectly with Stock ECU engine computers
- Includes OEM seals
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Coated needle
- 3-4 fold increase in nozzle life
- Faster cycling low friction needle
- 10%+ greater precision in flow control
- Tighter tolerances, less internal leakage
- Tighter internal tolerances than OEM by up to 50%
- Atomically perfect DLC coated sliding surfaces
- Optimized hole geometry for improved atomization and dispersion
- Hardened wear surfaces
- Slight power bump vs the OEM parts with less pump displacement volume
- Improved economy by up to and in some cases greater than 2%
Injector Calibration Service: We highly recommend our Injector Calibration Service. It is the only way to properly set up your new Genuine Bosio nozzles for ideal performance. Please CLICK HERE for more details.
To order a single nozzle CLICK HERE