Complete Bottom End Engine Block Rebuild Kit for your Mk4 with BEW Engine Coded. The most comprehensive in the business!!
- Main Bearing Set and Bearing Bolts
- Thrust Washer Set
- Connecting Rod Bearing and Bolt Set
- Front Crankshaft Bolt
- Oil Pump with Pick-up Tube, Pick-Up Tube Seal and Bolts
- Oil Pump Chain, Tensioner and Install Bolts
- Front Crankshaft Seal (PTFE)
- Rear Main Seal
- Reinzosil Universal Sealing Compound
- Oil Filter Flange Gasket
- Oil Cooler Gaskets (with and w/o eyelets)
- Hard Coolant Pipe O-ring
- Oil Dipstick Tube
- Oil Passage Plugs (3 in kit .. some take 2) Tech Tip: Passages should be cleaned and cleared during a rebuild
Note: When replacing the engine block, rods, crankshaft, and especially pistons it is imperative to measure piston protrusion at TDC above the block deck in order to select the correct head gasket thickness. Projection MUST fall between .91mm and 1.20mm & have the appropriate head gasket thickness to achieve the correct compression ratio.