FrostHeater 2015 Golf and Golf Sportwagen TDI EA288
- Your engine will start like it's the middle of Summer!
- Instant Heat to the interior!
- Defrost ice and frost off the windows sooner for safer vision
- Less wear and tear on the engine and starting components
- Increased Starter life (TDI starters run anywhere between $175 and $250)
- Increased Glow Plug life (Clean Diesel glow plugs are $100 each x 4 is $400 total just for the parts! )
- Increased Battery life (The TDI specific battery requirement is at least $150)
- Reduced warm up idle time
- A warm engine uses less fuel
- Reduced emissions and tailpipe smoke at start up
- Works great with your Bio Diesel or Waste Vegetable Oil Conversion!
- Easy to install - 1 to 2 hours on average
- Custom fit for Golfs, Jettas, Beetles, Touaregs, and Passats with the TDI engine
- Also Custom fit for older diesel Golfs, Jettas, and Rabbits from 1977 to 1994
- Compact, about the size of two 12oz soft drink cans
- Factory appearance when installed
- Name brand ZeroStart (TM) heater and Gates (TM) hoses
- Custom Hoses for exact fit (Both upper & lower are specific to your year and model diesel)
- Rub Protection on the hoses for longevity specific to your year and model diesel
- Custom Stainless Steel Laser-Cut Bracket specific to your year and model diesel
- Thermostatically controlled prevents over-heating
- Kit comes fully-assembled, ready to install
- Volkswagen TDI Diesel Engine Coolant Heater Kit is custom fit for Golfs, Jettas, Beetles, and Passats with the TDI engine.
- The 1000 WATT tank heater circulates coolant throughout the engine for QUICKER STARTS AND INSTANT HEAT! (TDI owners know how long it takes to get heat!)
Engineered with the following kept in mind:
- It must appear factory, like it was designed to be there with clearance around the unit
- It must maintain factory bend radius requirements for coolant hoses
- It must have a low or no impact on the cooling system
- It must be mounted in such a way to minimize engine vibration
- It must consist of top-quality components for at least a 100,000 mile or more service life
- It must not have a check-valve so no engine damage occurs
- The heater is a ZeroStart (TM) Brand heater with Gates (TM) Brand hoses developed exclusively for the kit. All the brackets and hoses come pre-installed on the heater so it bolts right in and works. This is a No-hassle drop-in kit using simple hand tools.
Included in the kit is detailed step-by-step instruction booklet with color photos to ensure a trouble-free installation with NO guesswork, fabrication, or backyard engineering required.
Ships with the Postal Service - Priority Mail - and is added to the total cost during checkout.
(Pictures shown for scale and descriptive purposed only, we have 29 physically different kits! Your kit will vary depending on your year and model TDI.)