Bosio Power Plus Stage 2 764 nozzles. 7-hole version of the PowerPlus 764 nozzles to permit increased flow and improve atomization.
The flow rate of these nozzles is between the PowerPlus 764 5-hole nozzle and the Race 520 5-hole nozzle.
7-hole technology permits increased fuel delivery and better atomization for reduced smoke and increased power over 5 hole nozzles. We suggest these nozzles be used in conjunction with significant supporting mods; namely proper tuning and a VNT-17 or larger turbo. These nozzles are to be used with standard break/pop pressures.
If you would like to buy a single nozzle CLICK HERE.
- Designed for Kerma-tuned engines
- Top performance nozzle design that is optimized for fuel economy
- Lower exhaust gas temperatures
- New OEM copper washers and return fuel lines included
- Improved fuel air mixing in piston bowl can increase efficiency. Faster fuel delivery can also increase efficiency.
- KermaTDI DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Coating on the needle assembly
- Greatly increase nozzle life
- Low friction needle upgrade means improved injector cycle
- Precise tolerances means less internal fuel leakage, a major deficiency in other nozzle designs
- KermaTDI specifies highly accurate internal tolerances on the nozzle assembly...improved over OEM standards as much as 50%
- Optimized orifice design and geometry for best atomization and dispersion
- Hardened wear surfaces
- Higher output than the OEM nozzles with less pump displacement volume
- Higher torque than OEM nozzles
- Potential fuel economy increases with calibration
Injector Calibration Service: We highly recommend our Injector Calibration Service. It is the only way to properly set up your new Genuine Bosio nozzles for ideal performance. Please CLICK HERE for more details.